Health & Sanitation Precautions
Guest/Arena Safety & Care - March 2020
As a Family-based Private Event company, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Coordinators is our top priority. The following are actions we are taking in light of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) news.
Please note, there have been no coronavirus (COVID-19) cases tied to any Wonderfly affiliated events; the risk to our Guests and Coordinators remains low.
Additionally, all events hosted at Wonderfly Arena are private so you will not be sharing your event space or game equipment with any other group or party. All game and activity equipment, as well as all high-frequency touch points, are sanitized before every event and between each use.
Our administrators and executive staff have been working closely with local health organizations to plan for and monitor the situation. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidance and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
- Increased daily cleaning to sanitize all high-frequency touch-points in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- We routinely perform disinfecting wipe downs throughout the day as well as a more extensive deep cleaning of all areas at closing using Alpha-HP, a multi-surface disinfectant cleaner that is registered with the EPA to kill viruses.
- Deep cleaning of all activity equipment before and during EVERY event including but not limited to Bubble Balls, Hamster Balls, Nerf Guns, Arrow Tag Bows, Virtual Reality headsets and controllers, video game controllers, dodgeballs, and ping pong paddles.
- Ensuring hand sanitizer and clean hand-washing facilities are available to Guests at all times.
Additional precautionary measures we’ve implemented to help protect everyone:
- We are ensuring that any employees who experience coughing, sneezing or fevers do not report for work, or are sent home if showing signs of illness.
- We are providing more sanitizing stations with alcohol-based sanitizer and wipes.
- Disinfectant wipes are stationed throughout the facility to provide customers with the opportunity to wipe any area(s) they deem necessary.
As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), we encourage our guests to take the following safety precautions:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of 3 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus